The ULI Philippines Mentorship Program is an enriching avenue through which young individuals with strong leadership potential can gain a unique first-hand experience learning from the best of the best in the industry, expand their networks, cultivate skills, and develop their understanding of real estate. This program aims to bridge traditional and new perspectives, foster ideas of innovation, and provide Mentors with the opportunity to share industry secrets gained from their years of experience to these emerging professionals.
- [DEADLINE EXTENDED] September 22, 2017: Deadline for submission of application of aspiring Mentees
- September 25, 2017: Selection of Mentees and matching with Mentors
- October 2017 to March 2017: Mentorship Program proper
- March 2017: Formal closing event of the ULI Philippines Mentorship Program
The following Mentors, each of which are well known in their respective fields of expertise, have graciously agreed to devote their time and impart their knowledge through the ULI Philippines Mentorship Program:
- Hannah Yulo – Chief Investment Officer, Double Dragon Properties, Inc.
- Atty. Maria Cristina Samson – Co-President, The Net Group
- Arch. Anna Sy – Managing Director, CS Design Consultancy, Inc., Philippines
- Bhavna Suresh – Chief Executive Officer, Lamudi Group, Philippines
- Julia Nebrija – Urban Planner
- Carlos Rufino – Chief Executive Officer, The Net Group
- Jackson Onsip – Chief Financial Officer, Belle Corporation
- Arch. Joel Luna – Principal, Joel Luna Planning + Design
- Mario Berta – Chief Executive Officer, FlySpaces
- David Leechiu – Chief Executive Officer, Leechiu Property Consultants
CRITERIA TO BE A MENTEE
- Commitment: Must show leadership qualities and drive to advance in the real estate industry
- Undergraduate and/or Work experience in the real estate industry or related field, including development, architecture, planning, government, transportation, engineering, finance, sustainability, and non-profits
- Age requirement: 20 to 35 years old
- Membership in ULI is not a condition
HOW TO APPLY
Submit the following:
- Filled out application form
- Detailed resume
Pay the following application fees:
- Initial application fee: US$25.00
Applicants who are selected will pay the additional fees:
- ULI members – US$25.00
- ULI student members: US$12.50
- Non-ULI members – US$175.00
- Non-ULI student members – US$125.00
ULI members’ applications will be prioritized in the selection process.
Mentees will be evaluated and selected based on the information submitted Limited slots are available. Assignments will be determined by the committee on who will best benefit from the program.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
Deadline has been extended to September 22, 2017. Completed applications should be submitted to ULI_Philippines@uli.org with the subject: ULI Mentorship Program 2017: [Name of Applicant]
Got questions or interested in becoming a ULI Member? Contact ULI Customer Service to find out more.