This position will be accountable for regional marketing for programmes and activities in the Asia Pacific. Reporting to the President, ULI Asia Pacific, this person will also be working closely with the various teams under the Chief Marketing and Technology Officer, this professional will ensure quality implementation of various global branding and marketing initiatives in the region.
- Act as a strategic partner to the regional team to develop, organize and execute the marketing plan to achieve revenue objectives for membership, conferences and programmes.
- Work closely with the Asia Pacific based personnel in the global communications team to manage and enhance regional marketing platforms, including email campaigns, websites, and social media.
- Analyze, report, and use metrics to evaluate and improve campaigns and strategies.
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other external vendors as appropriate in support of marketing tactics.
- Explore new marketing tools that will enhance the ULI brand and presence in the region.
- Perform as a teammate and marketing go-to person when working with headquarters and the teams in Europe and Americas.
- Support the Asia Pacific corporate partnerships and membership team to formulate and execute membership marketing campaigns and programmes to achieve membership targets.
- Support in producing membership marketing materials.
- Support the development, organization and execution of marketing campaigns for signature events of the region, namely the ULI Asia Pacific Summit and ULI Asia Pacific REImagine. Also provide marketing support to other regional events to drive registration and sponsorship.
- Provide strategic marketing advice to local councils for their annual conferences to ensure quality implementation to deliver financial results and assist in implementation when required.
- Develop and execute marketing plan for programmes in Asia Pacific to enhance branding and deliver results, including publications, awards, education programme and webinars, etc.
- Excellent English copywriting skill is a prerequisite.
- Event, digital and content marketing experience preferably in an international firm with English as the daily language of communication.
- Well-versed in formulating and delivering strategic marketing plans at a regional level for multiple channels, programmes and stakeholders.
- Hands-on and able to deliver under a fast-paced and dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
- IT savvy and comfortable executing marketing campaigns with our marketing platforms, if needed.
- Lead a small marketing team from Manila (2 marketing supports, 1 designer).
- Great project management skills and experience.
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite is a must and proficiency in digital marketing tools, Adobe Design/editing tools an asset
- Knowledge of real estate or related industries is an advantage.
- Based in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai or Manila.
- Minimum 8 years’ B2B or thought leadership marketing and communications experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related degree that’s complimentary to the job.
- Occasional travel is required.
To apply, please click here or email email@example.com (Novia Pau, Operations
Manager, Asia Pacific) with your résumé and letter of interest.
EOE/m/f/d/v. No relocation reimbursement is offered at this time.