Seattle, Portland and San Francisco, USA
(Organized by the ULI Australia)
INFRASTRUCTURE HAS BEEN A MAJOR CATALYST FOR THE REJUVENATION OF CITIES AROUND THE WORLD. THE INTERFACE BETWEEN INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENTS AND ADJACENT PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT CREATES OPPORTUNITIES TO CREATE GREAT PUBLIC SPACES.
COME & LEARN FROM THE NORTH AMERICAN EXPERIENCE
Seattle, Portland and San Francisco, California
Study Tour September 30 – 4 October 4, 2015
Fall Meeting 5 – 8 October, 2015
Connect with the world of Real Estate
By joining the Study Tour you will have:
- Direct access to some of the most exciting infrastructure and mixed-use projects and properties on the West Coast of the USA.
- Presentations by developers, owners, architects and government officials on the lessons learned from these projects – both good and bad.
- Exposure to a range of large and small infrastructure projects that have been major catalysts for change in each city.
- Exposure to the latest trends and issues associated with infrastructure projects and the opportunities for adjacent public domain development and private mixed-use development.
- Presentations by ULI personnel and government officials in relation to mixed use development and private/public sector cooperation.
- The opportunity to participate and benefit from attending the 4 day ULI Fall meeting at the Moscone Centre in San Francisco. This is the pre-emminent and most highly regarded real estate conference in North America held each year and for 2015 is expected to attract over 7,000 attendees and the largest international participation in ULI’s history. For further details on the conference programme refer to the conference website www.fall.uli.org
- The opportunity to participate in the optional ULI Fall Meeting Mobile workshops on Monday 5 October
- Exposure to many different perspectives from the tour group and ULI personnel.
This is an outstanding opportunity to ask questions and network with industry professionals. Spaces are limited.
Tentative Itinerary includes:
Seattle: September 30 – October 1 – Potential projects to visit include:
Microsoft Envisioning Centre
Olympic Sculpture Park
Portland: October 2 – October 3 – Potential projects to visit include:
Street Car Project
Zidell Yards Projects
San Francisco: October 4 – October 8 – Potential projects to visit include:
Mission Bay Walking Tour
San Francisco Giants at At&T Stadium
Twitter and AirBnB Headquarters*
Multi-family Housing Tour*
Bay Meadows And Redwood*
Residential Adaptive Use*
Tishman Speyer’s Lumina Development*
Port Of San Francisco Walking Tour*
Transformation Of Market Street*
Gruen And Sack Private Art Collections*
*Choice of ULI Fall Meeting Tours offered – while space is available
MORE DETAILS? Download a copy of the BROCHURE
ULI Members: AUD13,450 (USD10,150) (excluding International airfares)
Non-Members: AUD17,888 (USD13,500) (excluding International airfares)
Become a ULI Member and SAVE!
How to Register?
Registration Deadline: September 11, 2015