Join the tour and see how urban cores and suburbs are transforming.
Visit projects that take advantage of new technologies and respond to lifestyle changes.
Meet leading developers, city planners, building owners, and technology experts,
who are shaping the urban built environment in arguably the most technologically dynamic part of the world.
CITIES TO VISIT
Pacific Northwest (Seattle, Bellevue, and Redmond)
Bay Area (San Francisco, San Jose, and Oakland), and Los Angeles
Study Tour: 16 – 22 October 2017
Fall Meeting: 23 – 26 October 2017
By joining the study tour, you will be able to:
- Connect and learn from senior executives and industry leaders responsible for some of the most exciting projects and properties on the West Coast.
- Learn how suburban office parks are transforming to become more “urban”.
- Learn how retail properties and mixed-use projects take advantage of new technologies.
- Learn about key market conditions and trends from leading investment professionals.
- Presentations by ULI members and government officials on mixed-use development and private/public sector co-operation.
Participate in the 4-day ULI Fall meeting in Los Angeles, one of the most highly regarded annual real estate conference in North America that attracts more than 6,000 attendees. Learn more at www.fall.uli.org
16-18 October: Pacific Northwest (Seattle, Bellevue, and Redmond)
- South Lake Union / Energy Exchange
- Great Seattle Market overview
- Amazon Go (new retail format)
- Starbucks Headquarters
- Bullitt Center
- Envisioning Center, Microsoft
- GIX in Spring District (a joint-venture project by Tsinghua University & University of Washington)
- Meet with Seattle City Planner, Bellevue Planning Department and Port Authority
- Space Needle
19-21 October: Bay Area (San Francisco, San Jose and Oakland)
- Bay Area Market Overview
- Meet with Transbay Joint Powers Authority
- Breakfast Meeting with Rasheq Zarif, Head of Business Innovation, Mercedes-Benz R&D North America
- Salesforce Project (the tallest building in San Francisco)
- Tour of San Jose and Oakland
22 October: Los Angeles
- The Getty Center
- The Grove (a mixed-use project)
- Development Project by Greenland
- Development Project by Oceanwide
23-26 October: Fall Meeting, Los Angeles:
- Tour Day
- Leadership Day
- Product Council and Trends Day
- Real Estate Deal Day
(Trans-Pacific Real Estate Forum, morning session on 26 October)
COSTS (including Fall Meeting)
ULI MEMBERS: USD9,500 – excluding international airfares
NON-ULI MEMBERS: USD12,500 – excluding international airfares
COSTS (excluding Fall Meeting)
ULI MEMBERS: USD7,500 – excluding international airfares
NON-ULI MEMBERS: USD9,800 – excluding international airfares
Registration deadline: 18 September 2017