ULI India aims to provide members with independent forums for discussion and debate about city building issues and to share thought leadership and best practices. Leveraging the global ULI network of over 46,000 members worldwide to help further the mission locally. The mission of ULI is to shape the future of the built environment for transformative impact in communities worldwide.
To learn more about this council, contact [email protected]
- Press Release – ULI will expand Asia Pacific Footprint to include India
- Emerging Trends in Asia Pacific – Nov 2021
- ULI Asia Pacific: 2022 Emerging Trends in Real Estate® Asia Pacific – India Edition – 25 March 2022
- ULI India: Decoding Economic Outlook and the Future of the Built Environment (by invitation only) – 18 August 2022
- ULI India: Emerging Trends in Real Estate® Asia Pacific – India edition – Mumbai – 1 December 2022
- ULI India: ULI India Summit – 16 February 2023