The ULI Asia Pacific Corporate Partnerships Team is seeking an organized and detail-oriented individual to assist in the innovation, development, and delivery of ULI’s corporate partnerships program. We are a growing team and business segment within ULI, with new opportunities and challenges every day – the ability to adapt and learn quickly is critical to the successful candidate.
The Senior Account Manager will be required to ensure that excellent service standards are maintained by responding expeditiously and efficiently to corporate partner needs and support corporate fundraising while also assisting in the alignment of core initiatives and ULI’s corporate supporters.
This is a client-facing, account management role with no current direct reports, but with the opportunity to grow into a people manager as the business grows. The Senior Account Manager will be highly collaborative, have good communication, presentation and business development skills. In addition, the Senior Account Manager will be well organized, be an effective problem solver with an ability to interact with others with grace and ease under pressure.
- Provide relationship management support, serving as the key point of contact for corporate partners and their executive representatives. Develop and deliver high-touch stewardship plans with ULI’s corporate partners with effective communication skills., ensuring a high satisfaction experience and retention rate.
- Manage a six-to-seven-figure annual renewal budget in USD, delivering maximum net mission support for the Institute.
- Identify growth opportunities for companies engaged with ULI, ensuring deepened engagement and commitment, and increased levels of support. Establish strategic, advisory relationships with member C-suites and at multiple levels to ensure optimal engagement and value.
- Responsible for interdepartmental communication and collaboration in support of corporate engagement – identify new revenue generating opportunities and work with relevant internal program/council leads to ensure these opportunities are closed and executed.
- Generate, track, and manage all agreements, account management collateral, and support master invoicing where appropriate.
- Support the Senior Vice President, Corporate Partnerships, in identifying and executing process improvements related to corporate account activity.
- Support the creation of marketing and partner toolkit collateral that will help enhance current and prospective client relationships
- Ability and willingness to travel as required to support member engagement requirements.
- Engage in all regional fundraising tasks, prospect research and pipeline generation through sales calls, face-to-face meetings, and developing and writing proposals in order to achieve revenue goals.
- Significant member engagement required – exposure to members and prospective members on a regular basis.
- Represents ULI to prospective collaborators and donors, makes presentations at conferences and events.
Ideal candidates will bring a measurable track record of success in client relations, account management, and business development. Strong analytical, time management, and organizational skills, with the ability to manage complex, multi-stakeholder projects; and ability to collaborate and deliver on strategic initiatives, The candidate should have a genuine commitment to the mission of the Urban Land Institute.
- 5-8 years of account management experience in the public or private sector, with some experience in business development.
- Track record of securing and managing five- and six-figure investments in USD from corporations and/or foundations
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement institutional partnership strategies that sustainably increase revenue for the organ
- Ability to analyze, conceptualize, and describe funding needs in a way that is compelling to potential donors, strategic partners, and other stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to develop and execute plans efficiently and effectively and to develop, manage, and track an annual management processes
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communications, with a track record of writing compelling and successful pr
- Experience in communicating with senior level executives and engaging them in a business development, sales, or fundraising proces
- Executive presence and comfort with public speaking.
- Experience in and/or understanding of commercial real estate/issues of land use/universe of the built environment is useful but not requir
- Bachelor’s degree. Alternatively, seasoned professional with client-facing experience of five years in lieu of undergraduate degree.
- Detail-oriented and analytical; Ability to multitask and excel in a fast pace environment
- Ideal candidates will have advanced communications and interpersonal skills, as well as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills and proficiency working in databases.
ULI has a robust benefits package that includes the following:
- Hybrid working
- Additional annual leave
- Private medical, dental and life insurance
- Career development: U-time & access to Linkedin Learning
To send in your application, please click APPLY below. Please submit a CV and a cover letter.
ULI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics. All applicants are encouraged to confirm whether any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process are required.
No relocation reimbursement is offered at this time.