2023 #ULIAPAwards Finalists
Twenty exceptional real estate development projects have been shortlisted as finalists for the 2023 ULI Asia Pacific Awards for Excellence amongst the forty-five projects submitted as entries to the competition from across the region.
The winners will be announced on 31 May at the 2023 ULI Asia Pacific Summit. Winners also automatically qualify to reach the Global Awards for Excellence round.
Special thanks to our jury panel, co-chaired by Gordon Hatton and Ko Iwahori, and to representatives from all the ULI local councils for their support in making this happen.
The finalists (by location) are:
- Heritage Lanes, 80 Ann Street – Brisbane, Australia
Developer: Mirvac Office Developments
Designer: Woods Bagot
- Nightingale Village — Brunswick, Australia
Developer: Duckett Acquisition Collective Pty Ltd
Designers: Architecture Architecture, Austin Maynard Architects, Breathe, Clare Cousins Architects, Hayball, Kennedy Nolan
- The REVY by Aqualand — Pyrmont, Australia
Designer: PTW Architects
- Quay Quarter Sydney by AMP Capital — Sydney, Australia
Developer: AMP Capital
Designers: SJB, Studio Bright, Silvester Fuller, 3XN, BVN, ASPECT Studios
- Tiexiang Temple Riverfront — Chengdu, China
Developer: Chengdu High-Tech Investment Group Co., Ltd.
Designer: Sichuan Provincial Architectural Design And Research Institute Co., Ltd.
- Times Guangzhou E-PARK Phase II — Guangzhou, China
Developer: Times China
Designers: Atelier Ping Jiang | EID Arch
- Lijiang Club Med — Lijiang, China
Designers: Ray Kang
- Caoyang Centennial Park — Shanghai, China
Developer: Putuo District Municipal Government
Designer: Atelier Liu Yuyang Architects
- Taikoo Li Qiantan — Shanghai, China
Developer: Lujiazui Group & Swire Properties
- Vlinker Pujiang Center Community — Shanghai, China
- Xintiandi Plaza — Shanghai, China
Developer: Shui On Land
Designer: UNStudio, Tianhua, DLC, Inhabit, ag licht/LEOX, DPDI
- Xichuan River Ecological Restoration — Zhengzhou, China
Developers: Pulo China
Designers: Horizon & Atmosphere Landscape Co.
- VR Chennai — Chennai, India
Developer: VR South Asia
Designers: CR Narayana Rao LLP
- Orandajima House — Yamada-machi, Japan
Developer: Orandajima Foundation
Designers: van der Architects
- The MACEA Walkability Project — Makati, Philippines
Developer: Makati Central Estate Association, Inc.
Designers: Makati Central Estate Association, Inc.
- Filinvest City — Muntinlupa, Philippines
Developer: Filinvest Alabang Inc.
Designer: SWA Group, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, AECOM
- CapitaSpring — Singapore
Developer: CapitaLand Development, CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust, Mitsubishi Estate Co. Ltd
Designers: BIG – Bjarke Ingels Group, Carlo Ratti Associati, RSP Architects Planners & Engineers (Pte) Ltd
- lyf one-north Singapore — Singapore
Developer: CapitaLand Ascott Trust
Designers: Architect: WOHA Architects | Interior Designer: Ascott International Management
- NUS SDE4 and SDE1 & 3 — Singapore
Developer: National University of Singapore
Designer: SDE4: Serie + Multiply Consultants Pte Ltd with Surbana Jurong Consultants Pte Ltd| SDE1&3: NUS College of Design and Engineering with CPG Consultants Pte Ltd
- HOMA Phuket Town — Phuket, Thailand
Developer: ACRE NOON
Designer: Oracle Architects