Twenty-four exceptional real estate development projects have been shortlisted as finalists for the 2022 ULI Asia Pacific Awards for Excellence amongst the sixty-two projects submitted entries to the competition from across the region.
The winners will be announced on 21 June at the 2022 Asia Pacific Awards for Excellence Virtual Ceremony. Winners also automatically qualify to reach the Global Awards for Excellence round.
Special thanks to our jury panel, chaired by Peter Holland, with representatives from all the ULI local councils for full support and devotion in making this happen.
The finalists (by location) are:
- 80 Collins — Melbourne, Australia
Developer: Dexus/ DWPF
Designers: Woods Bagot in collaboration with UN Studio (South Tower & hotel) and Jouin Manku (Retail and F&B podium). Seventh Wave provided Creative Direction across the wider project.
Interior architects: Woods Bagot (hotel fit-out), Universal Design Studios (North & South Tower lobby fit-out)
- 130 Lonsdale — Melbourne, Australia
Developer: Charter Hall
Designer: Cox Architecture
- Brookfield Place — Sydney, Australia
Developer: Brookfield Properties
Designers: Make Architects, Architectus
- Claremont on the Park — Claremont, Western Australia
Designer: Hames Sharley (Estate Architect)
- Olderfleet, 477 Collins Street — Melbourne, Australia
Developer: Mirvac Projects Pty Limited
Designer: Grimshaw Architects
- SubStation No.164, 183-185 Clarence Street — Sydney, Australia
Developer: Nuveen/ Olivier Gallant Development Cadet
Designer: FJMT Architects
- West Village — Brisbane, Australia
Developer: Sekisui House Australia
Designers: Nettletontribe, Smart Design Studio, Plus Architecture, RPS Landscape Architects, Hayball
- ANKEN Alley 363 Changping — Shanghai, China
Developer: ANKEN Group
Designer: ANKEN Group
- Jiaozi Financial Avenue — Chengdu, China
Developer: Chengdu High-Tech Investment Group Co., Ltd.
Designers: Sichuan Provincial Architectural Design And Research Institute Co., Ltd.
- Jinniu Avenue — Chengdu, China
Developer: Chengdu Jinniu Environmental Investment Development Group Co. Ltd.
Designers: Sichuan Provincial Architectural Design and Research Institute Co., Ltd.
- One Museum Place – Shanghai, China
- Ruihong Xincheng — Shanghai, China
Developer: Shui On Land
Designers: Ben Wood Studio Shanghai, Arquitectonica, AvroKO, ARUP, Wong Tung, DLC, Tianhua, WAA, Atkins
- Sanyuan NEO Plaza — Beijing, China
Developer: Hitone Capital
Designer: Beijing Puhua Zhiyi Interior Design Co., Ltd.
- Rebirth of An Industrial Legacy – Shougang Steel Complex — Beijing, China
Developers: Beijing Shougang Construction Investment Co. Limited, TISHMAN SPEYER SHOUGANG FUND, Beijing Shouao Real Estate Co., Ltd.
Designers: Ecoland Planning and Design Corp, CCTN DESIGN
- The New — Beijing, China
Developer: China Resources (Holdings) Co. Limited
Designers: Callison RTKL-APAC
- Wuhan Sanyang Historic District — Wuhan, China
Developer: Wuhan Land Consolidation and Reserve Center Jiangan District Government
Designers: Wuhan Planning and Design Institute
- Pacific Century Place Jakarta — Jakarta, Indonesia
Developer: PT Prima Bangun Investama
Designers: Takenaka Corporation and PT Pandega Desain Weharima (Planning & Development Workshop)
- Fari Islands — Maldives
Developer: Pontiac Land Group
Designers: Studio MK27 (Architect and interior designer for Patina Maldives and Fari Marina Village), Kerry Hill Architects (Architect and interior design for The Ritz-Carlton Maldives), Kengo Kuma & Associates (Architect for Capella Maldives), Andre Fu Studio (Interior design for Capella Maldives), URBNarc (Architect for Fari Campus), Gedor Maldives (Local architect)
- Desa ParkCity — Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Developer: Perdana Park City Sdn Bhd
Designer: BEP Akitek Sdn Bhd – Architect Ho Wai Ping
- Ayala Triangle Gardens Tower 2 — Makati City, Philippines
Developer: Ayala Land, Inc.
Designers: Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (Design Architect), Leandro V. Locsin Partners (Architect of Record)
- Enabling Village — Singapore
Developer: SG Enable Limited
Designer: WOHA Architects Pte Ltd
- Far East Square, AMOY, and The Clan Hotel — Singapore
Developer: Far East Organisation Pte Ltd
Designers: Far East Square: Restoration – DP Architects, Revamp – Multiply Architects LLP
AMOY Hotel: DP Architects Pte Ltd
The Clan Hotel: DP Architects Pte Ltd
- one-north — Singapore
Developer: JTC Corporation
Designers: JTC Corporation (Master Planner and urban designer)
Zaha Hadid Architects (consultant)
- Park Royal Collection, Pickering — Singapore
Developer: UOL Group Limited
Designer: WOHA Architects