Thirty women have the chance to meet senior mentors from various sectors of the industry and network at this exclusive ULI Hong Kong Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) group mentoring session. Come join us to find inspiration, get useful tips on career management and ask the questions you’ve always wanted to.
Roundtables will be set up – each hosted by a pair of mentors. Mentees are invited to join a table for a 60-minute group discussion where they can seek guidance or ask questions on a particular topic. During the evening, you will have the chance to meet multiple mentors and network in a casual setting with drinks and snacks.
Do let us know if you would like to add any topics to the discussion list.
To submit a question to the mentors prior to the event, please email ULI_HongKong@uli.org.
Special thanks to Hongkong Land for sponsoring the event.
Meet the Mentors
- Alison Cooke, Managing Director – Real Estate, Starr International Investment Advisors (Asia) Limited
- David Faulkner, Regional Director, Colliers International
- John Fitzgerald, Chief Executive Officer, Asia Pacific, Urban Land Institute
- John So, Managing Director, Metropolitan Real Estate Asia Limited
- Julia Monk, Senior Vice President, Director of Hospitality Design, HOK
- Linlin Chang, Senior Vice President, PGIM Real Estate
- Louise Kavanagh, Director, Invesco
- Neil Anderson, Head of Office, Hongkong Land
- Richard Price, Chief Executive Officer – Asia Pacific, CBRE Global Investors
- Shelley Boland, Global Head, Standard Chartered
Monday, 25 September 2017
5:30pm – Registration & Networking
5:45pm – Welcome, Introductions and Briefing
6:00pm – Group Mentoring Starts
7:00pm – Group Mentoring Ends
Hongkong Land Training Centre
2/F, Jardine House
1 Connaught Place, Central
ULI member: HK$100
This event is open to female members and non-members only. Space is limited and registrations will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis with priority given to ULI members.
To register, please click here
Registration deadline: Monday, 18 September 2017
Confirmation email for a place in the event will be sent on Thursday, 21 September 2017