Event Partner : National University of Singapore Department of Real Estate
The ULI Singapore Young Leaders Group cordially invites you to join us at our annual ULI-NUS networking event. This year we have invited several prominent industry figures to lead a group speed mentoring session open to both students and professionals.
Join us for a meaningful night of networking and sharing with industry professionals and Real Estate undergraduates from the National University of Singapore. Make new connections, catch up with your peers and give back to industry by sharing career advice and insights with students.
7:00pm Event Opening
7:15pm Speed Mentoring (4 rotations, 15 minutes each)
8:15pm Casual Networking
- Dionne Hoh, Manager, Centre for Liveable Cities
- Wu Wei Neng, Senior Assistant Director (Adjunct), Centre for Liveable Cities
- Darren Sabom, Portfolio Manager, SC Capital Partners
- Peter Hyland, Regional Director, Cistri
- Susan Sutherland, Head of Research, Corporate Solutions, JLL Asia Pacific
- Michael Riquartz, Associate, Transactions, PGIM Real Estate
- Mark Lim, Head, Capital Markets, City Developments Limited
Date : 19 September 2018, Wednesday
Venue : Canvas, 20 Upper Circular Road, #B1-01 The Riverwalk, Singapore 058416
Time : 7:00pm – 9:00pm
ULI members SGD15 / USD15
Non-members SGD20 / USD20
Fee includes one drink. Subsequent orders on cash bar basis.
Space is limited so please sign up early to avoid disappointment. Priority will be given to ULI members.
Registration closes Friday, 14 September 2018.