We are no longer accepting online registrations for this event.
Attendance at this course will count toward the NEW ULI Asia Real Estate School Certificate*
Back by popular demand, you don’t want to miss this unique opportunity to learn from experienced real estate professionals about best practices and lessons learned that are critical to asset management in Asia Pacific, including Shanghai. This course is a must for all real estate professionals who own, operate, develop and/or broker property across the region or those looking to expand their knowledge base and skill sets.
Emphasizing best practices, this program will address the analytical methodologies that lead to higher and more consistent performance while leveraging the vast experience of asset management professionals based in the region to share case-studies and practical strategies for dealing with the challenges regularly encountered in asset management.
Registration: 8:45 am – 9:00 am
Program: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Lunch: 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
Day 1 Venue – Nov 22
Level 20, The Center, No.989 Changle Road, Shanghai
Day 2 Venue – Nov 23
Level 12, Shui On Plaza, No. 333 Huaihai Road Middle, Shanghai
9 CPD HOURS APPROVED BY RICS
ULI Member: HK$5,000 / US$640 / RMB 4,050
Member of Supporting Organization: HK$5,000 / US$640 / RMB 4,050
Non-member: HK$5,800 / US$745 / RMB 4,698
Registration fee includes tuition, course materials, luncheons, and refreshments. There is an additional HK$500 charge for on-site registrations.
How To Register
Download registration form and send your completed registration to ULI coordinators.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: +852 2169 3730 | Mail: ULI Asia Pacific, Unit 1, G/F, The Center, 99 Queen’s Road, Hong Kong
Questions? Please call +852 2169 3128 for assistance.
Day One Venue Sponsor
Roger P. Staiger
Stage Capital, LLC
Roger Staiger is managing director for Stage Capital LLC, an international real estate advisory firm providing expertise to clients in areas of global portfolio management and asset repositioning. Staiger, through Stage Capital, has successfully repositioned over $500 million in distressed and inefficient real estate projects globally.
During his 20-year career, Staiger has worked in a number of industries at senior levels. He was managing director for Constellation Energy’s retail commodity division, CFO for Caruso Homes, and a portfolio manager for a large commingled pension fund in New York.
Staiger holds multiple degrees, including a BS in electrical engineering, an MBA in investments, an MA in international transactions, and an MS in finance. Currently, he holds faculty positions in the real estate departments at Georgetown University and Johns Hopkins University.
Staiger makes numerous capital market and economic presentations to organizations internationally. He also appears regularly on television and is often quoted in national periodicals and local newspapers.
Senior Vice President
Llinks Law Offices
Testimonial about the Course
“I enjoyed the course and think that it clearly illustrated the value of the asset manager in the fund and investor environment. The strategies and processes we discussed will help me in my role to align the strategies at a property level with the overall goals of the funds. I recommend this for anyone involved in real estate investment on a multi-property scale.”
Adam Rosenfeld, CBRE Global Investors (Taiwan) Ltd.
“I find The ULI Asset Management Workshop a valuable experience. The topics discussed were well chosen, the instructor was articulate and lively in the sessions, and the materials taught were well organized in its delivery. I learned a lot even though I have been in the industry for quite a number of years.”
Albert Chan, Shui On Land
“To my opinion, the workshop was comprehensive and covered sufficiently on key topics. The major speaker (Roger Staiger) was both a practitioner and an academic who could bring both sides of thoughts to the workshop. Other speakers came from MGPA Asset Management and JLL who could share their helpful practical experiences. Most of the participants came from both foreign and Hong Kong developers, property investment company and insurance company.”
Benny Hui, ING Real Estate
If you would like to reserve a place on the course, or obtain more detailed information about the course and its arrangements, please contact ULI Coordinators at Email: email@example.com or Tel: +852 2169 3128.
* ULI Asia Pacific is pleased to announce the ULI Asia Pacific Real Estate School Certificate. More details on the certificate are forthcoming. Modules may include Asset and Portfolio Management, Financial Analysis and Investment and Development Principals and Urban Design.
**A certificate of completion will be awarded for attendees of the courses on Nov 22-23 in Shanghai.
Payments can be made by cheque (HKD), bank transfer (HKD or RMB) or credit card (USD). Full payment must be received prior to the course. If registering 2 weeks or less prior to the course, you must provide your credit card information for guarantee. For more information regarding administrative polices such as complaint and refund, please contact ULI coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +852 2169 3128.
- All refund requests must be made in writing. Email: email@example.com or fax to +852 2169 3730.
- Written cancellation and refund requests received at ULI BY OCTOBER 25, 2012: FULL REFUND.
- Written cancellation and refund requests received at ULI BETWEEN OCTOBER 26, 2012 AND NOVEMBER 8, 2012: ONE-HALF REFUND.
- Written cancellation and refund requests received at ULI AFTER NOVEMBER 8, 2012: NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.
- Registrations can be transferred to another eligible member of your organization with no penalty. All requests must be made in writing. If a registration is transferred from a ULI member to another ULI member, the member fee will apply. If a registration is transferred from a ULI member to a nonmember, the nonmember fee will apply.
- ULI reserves the right to alter the programme without notice including the substitution, alteration or cancellation of speakers and / or topics and / or the alteration of the dates of the event.
- ULI is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of an event.