ULI Singapore, the Centre for Liveable Cities (CLC) and the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) are delighted to welcome you to a public reception to kick-off the ULI Advisory Services panel’s week in Singapore. Made up of ULI members from around the world, the panel has been invited by CLC and URA to give suggestions on the development approach for Jurong Lake District.
The following panelists will be participating:
- Jeremy Newsum, Non-Executive Trustee, Grosvenor Estate – London
- Carl Weisbrod, Principal/Senior Advisor, HR&A Advisors | Former Director of the Department of City Planning and Chairman of the New York City Planning Commission – New York
- Tom Murphy, Senior Resident Fellow Urban Land Institute | Former 3-term Mayor of Pittsburgh – Washington DC
- Michael Spies, Senior Managing Director, Tishman Speyer – London
- Dianne Barrett, Chief Projects Officer, City and County of Denver
- Jonathan Rose, Architect and Principal, Design & Planning, AECOM – London
- Albert Chan, Director of Development Planning & Design, Shui On Land – Shanghai
- Simon Treacy, Former Global Chief Investment Officer, BlackRock Real Estate – New York
- David Joy, Chief Executive Officer, London & Continental Railways – London
- George Hongchoy, Chief Executive Officer, Link Asset Management Limited – Hong Kong
Join us for an evening of light refreshments and camaraderie. Attendees will have the unique opportunity to enjoy 360-degree views over the Jurong Lake District while networking with other land use professionals. This is a great opportunity to learn about the ULI Advisory Services programme and connect with ULI members from abroad.
Open to ULI members only on a complimentary basis.
Registration is required – click here
Space is limited so please sign up early to avoid disappointment. Registration closes Tuesday, 23 January 2018 or once registration hits capacity. For enquiries, please email ULI_Singapore@uli.org.
Click here to apply for ULI Membership