Event Co-presented by:
Emerging Trends in Real Estate® is an annual series of trends and forecast publications that reflect the views of leading real estate executives in three regions — Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Undertaken jointly with PwC and the Urban Land Institute, the report provides an outlook on real estate investment and development trends.
What are the emerging trends that will drive investment and development in 2018 and beyond?
Now in its 12th edition, Emerging Trends in Real Estate® Asia Pacific addresses various challenges facing industry leaders and professionals today:
- Where the opportunities lie?
- What are the trends in the capital markets, including sources and flows of equity and debt capital?
- Which property sectors offer the best opportunities and which ones to avoid?
- Which metropolitan areas offer the most and least potential?
- How the economy and concerns about credit issues are affecting real estate?
- How locational preferences are changing?
Join us at the launch of the 2018 Emerging Trends Report – at any of our roadshow events in December, where we will present the key findings, moderate an expert panel exchanging their insights and own personal perspectives, and engage with the audience in an open discussion on Investment Trends in 2018.
Presenter: Ariel Shtarkman, Founder of Orca Capital / Atom Assets & Senior Content Adviser, ULI Asia Pacific
Panelists will include:
- Brando Cabalsi, Tax Director of PwC Philippines
- Mike Enriquez, Chief Investment Officer of Sun Life Financial
- Colin Galloway, Vice President for Content of ULI Asia Pacific
- Delfin Angelo Wenceslao, CEO of D.M. Wenceslao & Associates Inc. (DMWAI)
Moderator: Rick Santos, Chairman of Santos Knight Frank
Thursday, 18 January 2018
5:30pm – 8:30pm (Registration starts at 5:00pm)
Intramuros Ballroom, Manila House
Space is limited and registrations will be required. Priority will be given to ULI members. To register, please click here
ULI Members: PHP1500.00
ULI non-members: PHP5000.00
Registration deadline has been extended to: Monday, January 15, 2018
Confirmation for a space at the event will be sent on Tuesday, January 16, 2018.
For any further inquiries, please email: ULI_Philippines@uli.org
Networking & Cocktails Sponsor: