Co-hosted by :
What are the emerging trends that will drive investment and development in 2018 and beyond?
Emerging Trends in Real Estate® is an annual series of trends and forecast publications that reflect the views of leading real estate executives in three regions — Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Undertaken jointly between PwC and the Urban Land Institute, the report provides an outlook on real estate investment and development trends. Now in its 12th edition, the Emerging Trends in Real Estate® Asia Pacific report highlights:
- What to expect and where the best opportunities are
- Trends in the capital markets, including sources and flows of equity and debt capital
- Which property sectors offer opportunities and which ones to avoid
- The impact of social and geopolitical trends in real estate
- How locational preferences are changing
Join us for the report launch event in Singapore at the iconic CHIJMES Hall, where we will present the key findings; moderate an expert panel of leading Singapore property players, exchanging their insights and personal perspectives; and engage with the audience in an open discussion. This will be followed by networking cocktails.
Registration deadline : Thursday, 16 November 2017
Space is limited so please sign up early to avoid disappointment. Seat priority will be given to ULI members. Registration will close once we hit capacity.
Please email questions to ULI Customer Service.