What are the emerging trends that will drive investment and development in 2018 and beyond?
Emerging Trends in Real Estate® is an annual series of trends and forecast publications that reflect the views of leading real estate executives in three regions — Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Undertaken jointly by PwC and the Urban Land Institute, the publications provide an outlook on real estate investment and development trends. Now in its 12th edition, the Emerging Trends in Real Estate Asia Pacific® 2018 report highlights:
- Trends in the capital markets, including sources and flows of equity and debt capital and the effect of capital controls
- Excess liquidity and low interest rates – the continuous affect on investors’ expectations, the dilemma of moving up or down the risk curve
- Which property sectors and countries offer opportunities and which ones to avoid
- The impact of social and geopolitical trends in real estate
- Work x Live x Play – how tenants and consumers preferences change and affect investment decisions
Join us for the Asia Pacific launch of the Report in Hong Kong, with presentation of the Report’s key findings; and a fireside chat with industry leaders on the trends and their perspective on the real estate markets. The presentation and panel will be followed by networking cocktails.
Monday, 20 November 2017
5:45pm – Registration
6:00pm – Presentation with cocktails
8:00pm – Event ends
PwC Conference Centre
21/F, Edinburgh Tower, The Landmark
Central, Hong Kong
Corporate Members: Complimentary
ULI Members: HKD100
A copy of the report will be given to all confirmed attendees at the event.
Space is limited and registrations will be accommodated on a first-come-first-served basis. Priority will be given to ULI members.
To register, please click here
For corporate members, please contact ULI_HongKong@uli.org for assistance in registration.
Registration deadline: Tuesday, 14 November 2017
Confirmation email for a place in the event will be sent on Wednesday, 15 November 2017