Event Co-presented by:
Emerging Trends in Real Estate® is an annual series of trends and forecast publications that reflect the views of leading real estate executives in three regions — Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Undertaken jointly with PwC and the Urban Land Institute, the report provides an outlook on real estate investment and development trends.
Now in its 13th edition, Emerging Trends in Real Estate® Asia Pacific addresses various challenges facing industry leaders and professionals today:
- Where the opportunities lie?
- What are the trends in the capital markets, including sources and flows of equity and debt capital?
- Which property sectors offer the best opportunities and which ones to avoid?
- Which metropolitan areas offer the most and least potential?
- How the economy and concerns about credit issues are affecting real estate?
- How locational preferences are changing?
Report Presenter: Colin Galloway, Vice President of Content, ULI Asia Pacific
Panelists will include:
- Augusto D. Bengzon, Chief Finance Officer, Chief Compliance Officer and Treasurer of Ayala Land, Inc.
- Eduardo Francisco, President of BDO Capital Investment Corp
- Hannah Yulo, Chief Investment Officer of Doubledragon Properties Corp.
- Raoul Villegas, Deals and Corporate Finance Executive Director PwC Philippines of PwC Philippines
Moderator: Rick Santos, Chairman of Santos Knight Frank
Wednesday, 16 January 2019
6:00pm – 10:00pm (Networking Cocktails open at 6PM)
Forbes Ballroom 1, Conrad Manila
Seaside Boulevard, Coral Way,
Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila
Space is limited and registrations will be required. Priority will be given to ULI members. To register, please click here.
ULI Members: PHP1500.00
ULI non-members: PHP5000.00
This event is complimentary for Corporate Members.
Registration deadline is on Monday, 7 January 2019.
Confirmation for a space at the event will be sent on Thursday, 10 January 2019.
For any further inquiries, please email: ULI_Philippines@uli.org
Networking & Cocktails Sponsor: