Explore new spaces around the city, learn from land use innovators who are disrupting common practices, and connect with entrepreneurs and leaders in real estate and land use in Singapore. Bringing together over 200 members, the one day multi-format, multi-disciplinary event is packed with study tours, talks, panel discussions and networking opportunities.
The conference programme will focus on exploring how technology impacts development as well as how the real estate industry can help drive technology for better land use decision-making. Key discussion topics include:
- What PropTech can learn from the FinTech Evolution
- Technology from the Perspectives of Owners
- Building Construction Innovations
- District Level Placemaking – Tech x Design x Community
- The Global Trade War and Implications for Singapore