HONG KONG (April 16, 2013) From 16 April, The Urban Land Institute (ULI) will be offering Corporate Sustaining Membership Packages in Asia Pacific for multiple people who wish to become members from the same organization or company. The Asia Pacific Corporate Sustaining Membership Packages are ideal for private and public sector firms and organizations that would like to provide memberships for several employees with a mix of experience level.
The packages have been structured in three bands providing different levels of access to the institutes’ members and knowledge on responsible land use and creating thriving and sustainable communities worldwide.
“Being a Corporate Sustaining Member helps your organization gain access to international thinking on urban and real estate issues and stay up-to-date on the latest trends in urban development, real estate investment, and sustainability from Asia Pacific and around the world,” said Brandon Sedloff, Managing Director, ULI Asia Pacific. “More than this, being a Corporate Sustaining Member offers you unparalleled opportunities to gain visibility and build connections.”
Corporate Sustaining Membership
Membership Types: Global, Regional and National
Some of the membership benefits include:
• A mix of Full, Associate and Young Leader memberships within the organisation
• Free passes to conferences
• Exclusive invitations to special events
• Listing on the ULI Asia Pacific website and newsletter
• Recognition as a Corporate Sustaining Member at events and in research reports
• Fungible membership roster
• Master bill for memberships