- Paul Edwards, General Manager Strategy & Customer, Integrated Investment Portfolio, Mirvac
- Yiwen Yang, Senior Vice President, Brookfield
The goal of the ULI Asia Pacific Office Council is to create a topically focused, multidisciplinary group of senior professionals involved in office development, who commit to meet on a regular basis to share best practices and discuss issues affecting the wider industry in relation to real estate.
The council is committed to meeting annually at the ULI Asia Pacific Summit and one additional meeting (to be held either virtually, or in-person). Subject to amendments.
Please be aware that membership for a Council is highly selective, criteria used by each Council’s leadership includes, but is not limited to:
- The number of available seats on a Council
- Professional role of the applicant vs. current representation on Council
- Geographic region in which the prospective member does business vs. current representation on Council
Read about Product Council eligibility and expectations.
Email questions to Stephanie Ng to express interest in joining the Office Council.
May 2023 – in-person – tentative
• 6 September 2022 – Virtual – Agenda