ULI Singapore’s Young Leaders Group is excited to present the 2018 YLG Mentorship Programme exclusively for ULI members under 35 and based in Singapore.
The mission of the Mentorship Programme is to foster an exchange of professional ideas and mentorship between experienced and junior professionals in the industry. The goal is to provide Mentees with an opportunity to gain valuable insights into the industry and advice on professional development, while Mentors can develop management and communication skills for their next phase in their career.
This programme will run for a period of 12 months, from September 2018 to August 2018.
Clockwise from top left:
- Jonathan Denis-Jacob, Associate Director, Colliers International
- Jennifer Donegan, Associate Director, Macdonald & Co
- Frank Khoo, Group CIO, City Developments Ltd
- Mak Hoe Kit, CIO Frasers Hospitality
- Niel Thassim, Managing Director, Brookfield
- Tamaskar Kaustubh Satish, Senior Planner, AECOM
- Darren Sabom, Portfolio Manager, SC Capital
- Henry Ong, Vice President, GCEO Office, Frasers Property Ltd
- Mark B. Fogle, Managing Director & Head of Real Estate, Baring Private Equity Asia
- Cassius-Taylor-Smith, Head of Marketing and Communications, Asia, Colliers International
Application & Pairing Process
June-July – Call for Mentors
July-August – Call for Mentees
August-September – Pairing by Organizing Committee
September – Official Launch Event
Criteria for Mentors: ULI members with at least 5 years of experience
Criteria for Mentees: ULI members with less than 3 years of experience
Mentor application is now closed. Thank you for your support!
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to the 2018 YLG Mentorship Programme!