EAST COAST STUDY TOUR – Washington DC, Boston and New York City*
13-24 October 2014
*includes registration to the ULI Fall Meeting
Recognising the interest and importance of mixed use development, this October ULI Australia is offering you the opportunity to join us in a 12 day study tour of mixed use development on the USA East Coast, as well as attend the ULI Fall Meeting in New York City scheduled for 21-23 October. The cities visited on the tour will include Washington DC (3 days), Boston (3 days) and New York City (6 days including the conference).
The tour is specifically aimed at mid to upper level executives associated with the real estate and planning industries and from both the private and public sectors.
The tour is being marketed and promoted not only in Australia but also in South East and North East Asia. Accordingly it is expected that the tour group will comprise participants from different countries.
By joining the study tour you will have:
- Direct access to some of the most exciting mixed use projects and properties on the East Coast of the USA.
- Presentations by developers, owners, architects and government officials on the lessons learnt from these projects – both good and bad.
- Exposure to some of the larger and more innovative mixed use projects currently underway (such as Boston Seaport) or in the planning stage.
- Exposure to the latest trends and issues associated with mixed use development and urban regeneration projects.
- Presentations by ULI personnel and government officials in relation to mixed use development and private/public sector co-operation.
- The opportunity to participate and benefit from attending the 3 day ULI Fall Meeting at the Javits Centre in New York City. This is the pre-eminent and most highly regarded real estate conference in North America held each year and for 2014 is expected to attract in excess of 7,000 attendees. For further details on the conference program refer to the conference website www.fall.uli.org
- The opportunity to participate in the optional ULI Fall Meeting mobile workshops on Monday 20 & Friday 24 October.
- An invitation to attend the ULI Global Exchange Luncheon on Wednesday 22 October.
- Exposure to many different perspectives from the tour group and ULI personnel.
- The study tour will not only cover innovative mixed use property development, but you will also be provided with access to local experts provided by the ULI. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and network with industry professionals.
Download the full brochure here.
BOOKINGS – DEADLINE EXTENDED!
REGISTRATIONS are accepted until Friday, 29th AUGUST
Further details will be provided upon confirmation.
ULI member: USD12,000 (exclusive of International travel)
Non-member: USD12,500 (exclusive of International travel)
Download the Registration Form here
ULI Asia Pacific Level 16, Nexxus Building, 41 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Call: +852 3757 9693