The ICSC Retail Real Estate World Summit in Shanghai on 11-14 September 2012 is where the future will unfold. ICSC has invited the highest profile leaders from the retail, development, lending and public sector communities ever assembled under one roof to share their analysis, insight and forecast on what the future holds for economies worldwide. Each of the 80 speakers has been handpicked for their expertise, influence and power to affect cultural, economic and political change.
The World Summit promises to inspire and challenge attendees addressing topics such as:
- Socio-Economic Wave: A booming middle class in emerging markets creates new retail opportunities.
- Plateauing of New Development: While development in mature markets may have plateaued, emerging markets will present the industry’s growth opportunities for the immediate future.
- Retailers Going Global: Hear from retailers who are already leading the way by crossing borders and successfully broadening their brands.
- Capital Flows: Institutional investment demand is growing – retail real estate has proven to be an optimal long-term asset.
- Need for Employment: Retail real estate is a driving force in creating jobs for communities and commerce.
The World Summit will inspire and challenge conventional wisdom, detail how to maximize returns from the globalization of retail, and set the stage for the future of our industry. Please join us in Shanghai for this gathering of world leaders.
For more information and registration visit www.icsc.org/2012RWS.
The discount code for ULI members to receive the ICSC member rate is RWS12ULI.
Mr. Jorge Lizan
Tel: +1 646 728 3827
Mobile: +1 212 991 8576