Attendance at this course will count toward the NEW ULI Asia Real Estate School Certificate*
Back by popular demand, you don’t want to miss this unique opportunity to learn from experienced real estate professionals about best practices and lessons learned that are critical to asset management in Asia Pacific, including Tokyo. This course is a must for all real estate professionals who own, operate, develop and/or broker property across the region or those looking to expand their knowledge base and skill sets.
Emphasizing best practices, this program will address the analytical methodologies that lead to higher and more consistent performance while leveraging the vast experience of asset management professionals based in the region to share case-studies and practical strategies for dealing with the challenges regularly encountered in asset management.
Registration: 9:00 am – 9:30 am
Program: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Lunch: 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
9 CPD HOURS APPROVED BY RICS
ULI Member / Supporting Organization Member (standard fee): 57,000 yen (US$640)
ULI Member / Supporting Organization Member (4+ people from same company): 40,000 yen (US$450)
Non-member (standard fee): 75,000 yen (US$830)
Non-member (4+ people from same company): 60,000 yen (US$660)
Registration fee includes tuition, course materials, luncheons, and refreshments.
- To register, please email to email@example.com.
- Please complete payment of the registration fee via bank transfer to the account indicated below by the day of the event.
- We are unable to accept cash payments at the door on the day of the event.
- If you wish to have an invoice issued, please contact the ULI Japan office and we will be happy to comply.
Bank Transfer Information
Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ | Aoyama Branch | Futsu
Account Name: ULI Japan
Account Number: 4554792
Questions? Please call +81 3 5297 6132 for assistance.
Roger Staiger is managing director for Stage Capital LLC, an international real estate advisory firm providing expertise to clients in areas of global portfolio management and asset repositioning. Staiger, through Stage Capital, has successfully repositioned over $500 million in distressed and inefficient real estate projects globally.
During his 20-year career, Staiger has worked in a number of industries at senior levels. He was managing director for Constellation Energy’s retail commodity division, CFO for Caruso Homes, and a portfolio manager for a large commingled pension fund in New York.
Staiger holds multiple degrees, including a BS in electrical engineering, an MBA in investments, an MA in international transactions, and an MS in finance. Currently, he holds faculty positions in the real estate departments at Georgetown University and Johns Hopkins University.
Staiger makes numerous capital market and economic presentations to organizations internationally. He also appears regularly on television and is often quoted in national periodicals and local newspapers.
Secured Capital Investment Management Co., Ltd.
Managing Director, Asset Management
GE Capital Real Estate
Testimonial about the Course
“I enjoyed the course and think that it clearly illustrated the value of the asset manager in the fund and investor environment. The strategies and processes we discussed will help me in my role to align the strategies at a property level with the overall goals of the funds. I recommend this for anyone involved in real estate investment on a multi-property scale.”
Adam Rosenfeld, CBRE Global Investors (Taiwan) Ltd.
“I find The ULI Asset Management Workshop a valuable experience. The topics discussed were well chosen, the instructor was articulate and lively in the sessions, and the materials taught were well organized in its delivery. I learned a lot even though I have been in the industry for quite a number of years.”
Albert Chan, Shui On Land
“To my opinion, the workshop was comprehensive and covered sufficiently on key topics. The major speaker (Roger Staiger) was both a practitioner and an academic who could bring both sides of thoughts to the workshop. Other speakers came from MGPA Asset Management and JLL who could share their helpful practical experiences. Most of the participants came from both foreign and Hong Kong developers, property investment company and insurance company.”
Benny Hui, ING Real Estate
If you would like to reserve a place on the course, or obtain more detailed information about the course and its arrangements, please contact ULI Japan office at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +81 3 5297 6132.
* ULI Asia Pacific is pleased to announce the ULI Asia Pacific Real Estate School Certificate. More details on the certificate are forthcoming. Modules may include Asset and Portfolio Management, Financial Analysis and Investment and Development Principals and Urban Design.
**A certificate of completion will be awarded for attendees of the courses on Nov 19-20 in Tokyo.
- All refund requests must be made in writing. Email: email@example.com or fax to +81 3 5297 6133.
- Written cancellation and refund requests received at ULI AFTER BY NOVEMBER 12, 2012: ONE-HALF REFUND.
- Registrations can be transferred to another eligible member of your organization with no penalty. All requests must be made in writing. If a registration is transferred from a ULI member to another ULI member, the member fee will apply. If a registration is transferred from a ULI member to a nonmember, the nonmember fee will apply.
- ULI reserves the right to alter the programme without notice including the substitution, alteration or cancellation of speakers and / or topics and / or the alteration of the dates of the event.
- ULI is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of an event.